CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Arrives

I love this time of year. The colors of fall bring me happiness. We moved to Arizona in August of 1999, when Nathan was 7. Before that we had lived in the Bay Area, which was quite beautiful. To say that fall was different looking here was brought to light when we were in Southern California that Thanksgiving. Nathan and I were on a walk, and he scared me when he gasped. Then he said, "Mom, look, it's a red leaf." How sad. So, here in good old AZ, we must bring these beautiful colors into our homes.


I had a few helpers. I should at least make them put on Fall "looking" clothes.

Here is the porch.

I got this soup tureen last year at Linens and Things. The stalks are my newest love from Kirklands. I love that store.


The girls and I went to Girls Night out at Deseret Book during Priesthood session. This was the gift.


I absolutely loved this and had to have it for my wall.

0 comments: