CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Today I got to share a special day with a special girl. This little lady is four years old today. My baby is all grown up.
Megan was due May 3rd and she came on May 10th. I had never gone late with a baby before. Nathan was 5 days early, Katie 10 days, Rachael 7 days and Anna 2 hours. However, during my pregnancy I knew that I did not want to have another epidural. They had been getting worse with each delivery and I just had a bad feeling. Of course, I did nothing to prepare for this natural birth except worry about the pain. One thing was for sure; I was not going to get induced because I would never be able to handle the labor with petocin streaming through my veins. Well, after going a week longer than expected, I had no choice. Luckily the labor was short and Megan was my last child. Can I just say owwwwwww!
But, she was worth it! She completed our family.

0 comments: