CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

March Birthdays

Lindsay Miller, Anna and Grandpa Webber

In our family we have a unique situation. In 2001, my sister, Jennna and I were expecting babies 3 weeks apart. My sister is 5 years younger than me and this was to be my fourth and her third baby. Through this time, we came to find out that we both wanted to name our babies Lindsay. It really wouldn't be that big of a deal, considering we have different last names and we live far apart. However, we decided to put Lindsay as Anna's middle name. I was due on March 12 and Jenna was due 3 weeks later. So, as the time approached, my mom came to help. Well, Jenna went into labor early and my mom flew to Utah to help her instead, considering she had much smaller children. So, Linday entered the world on March 9th, two days ahead of Anna, who came just two hours shy of her due date. It's so fun to have cousins so close in age.

The other fun part of this story is that my dad's birthday is March 10. So, we have Lindsay on March 9, my dad on March 10 and Anna on March 11.

0 comments: