CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

End of June

We had a few activities to finish out the month. Most of them involved this:

Did you think that was me? No, Katie only sounds like me on the phone!

I am so glad we built a pool a few years ago. Not only is it a great way to stay cool, it's a great place for a photoshoot.


Rachael's friend Brooke

Anna on the trampoline


Megan looking adorable


Rachael the master at posing

We had our good friends, the Marshall's over.


Orson and Eli grilling our food


Dixie checking out the girls trick


Katie, Taran, Emma, Megan, Anna, Rachael


Finally a couple of girlfriends took me to lunch to celebrate my birthday.

We went to a great little place called "Sauce"


The inside of my pizza was delicious


I never did get to taste Dixie's salad


Here's why they say blonde's have more fun. Karry is a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Blake & Melissa said...

Man, I sure miss your family! The pool looks divine!!

Suz said...

That sounds like fun...